Thursday, December 06, 2007

dtAlpha Beta - Internet Marketing resource deluxe!

dt-Alpha is Stephen Pierce's latest venture, when I got the email announcing the BETA, I started checking my email twice as often waiting for an invitation. I was so worried I would miss the sign up as all of Stephen's products have exceeded my expectations. The concept of having all the resources I need for keeping up with the changes in the field of Internet marketing all located in one place is fascinating for me. I am looking forward to using this new resource and hope that I will be able to accelerate my online business to profitability using the new things I discover.

(As a side note, I enjoy learning just for learning sake, I don't have to apply the knowledge to appreciate it, this may explain some of my perspective).